The Association of Standardized Patient Educators (ASPE) and The Gathering of Healthcare Simulation Technology Specialists (SimGHOSTS) Renew Global Affiliation!
August 1st, 2019
The board members of ASPE and SimGHOSTS are thrilled to announce the renewal of an affiliation between both global organizations to support the shared goals of improving healthcare education and patient safety. An agreement was signed at the SimGHOSTS USA event held in Miami, Florida by SimGHOSTS President Ferooz Sekandarpoor and ASPE Vice President of Finance, Dena Higbee.
The overall aims of this affiliation include:
- Promoting each respective organization and their endeavors among relevant networks and wider communities
- Sharing and developing new knowledge, skills, and resources to benefit the respective membership communities of each organization
- Providing opportunities for collaboration at individual, institutional and organization-wide levels
- Enhancing the dissemination of innovations and solutions to community-identified problems among members and the wider simulation community.
Through this affiliation, each organization is offering a 10% discount to members of the other organization. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity please email@example.com.
About The Association for Standardized Patient Educators
The Association of Standardized Patient Educators (ASPE) is the international organization of simulators educators dedicated to:
- Professional growth and development of its members
- Advancement of SP research and related scholarly activities
- Setting standards of practice and promoting best practices in the application of SP methodology for education, assessment and research
- ASPE transforms professional performance through the power of human interaction.
Learn more by visiting the ASPE website.